1. All cosplay is subject to inspection on arrival at the show.
2. Rule of thumb on size is that if you can’t fit through a normal size door then it’s an unacceptable size. Please keep this in mind as refused entry may ruin your day!
3. Any hard or sharp objects/weapons will not be allowed into the event and will be removed upon your arrival until you leave the convention.
4. NO NUDITY – EM-Con Derby is a family convention. Your outfit must cover you at least as well as a modest swimsuit would. (No thongs or other minimalist bottoms. No pasties, tape, or paint in lieu of a full coverage top. Also, obviously nothing transparent for these areas.)
5. No weapons over 1.60m, blaze tips on guns, nothing over 2.5 meters in any direction, unless it can collapse, like a cape.
6. EM-Con Derby can not be held responsible for any damage that might come to the costume while at the convention.
Live Steel – This includes swords, knives, shurikens, bayonets, or other metal objects which have an edge.
Guns/Bows/Arrows – This is anything that shoots a projectile or could be enabled to shoot a projectile, including air guns, Airsoft weapons, crossbows, or replicas of actual guns, it also includes real bows and real arrows.
Safety is of prime importance to us, and a zero tolerance stance will be taken.